Monday, March 7, 2011


Just imagine taking the deepest darkest secret... the very things you swore you’d Never tell anyone, not even your best friend…
The scariest memories, and watch them erupt on the inside of you, the visuals playing out like a broken video where the “stop” button is
broken. Then some how You start to hum while your feeling rage or pain or lost love. Then a soft mumble of words, rhyming to the melody you’ve just created music while in the moment of that emotional state. You’re rocking back and forth saying, “YES, this is how I feel!!” Then run to a paper and write it all down so it’s not to forget what was just created. My thought is I have to share this... writing is an outlet for me and I use it to express my deepest feelings. What if you didn't have this luxury of writing... what if you couldn't express yourself? How would you cope? Well this is a question I ask myself as I research the many children who are stuck under the hand of slavery. There childhoods erased with lost feelings of escape as they surrender to what is now the reality of there lives... "I AM A SLAVE".
What are we doing to combat this horrific state of the world where we are using children for financial gain and breaking the backs of our future for temporary satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment